There are two ways to participate in the Good Life Traction EOS User Group.
1. Attend our in-person quarterly meetings, typically held at Firespring in Lincoln, NE on the first Tuesdays of March, June, September, and December. RSVP for the next meeting; or
2. Join our online discussion on LinkedIn.
Anyone is eligible to attend our in-person quarterly User Group meetings, but you will get the most out of the discussions if you are:
1. An owner, visionary, integrator or member of the leadership team of an organization that is implementing, or planning to implement Traction; or
2. A coach or implementer that facilitates Traction EOS for a client.
1. Lunch / Introductions
2. Announcements / Resources
3. Roundtable IDS (Identify/Discuss/Solve)